MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I presume it is illegal, but is it possible to get the tv to work even when moving?

Secondly, my GPS disc in the boot must have been supplied with the car when new (02 plate)- where do i get an up-to-date version? is the disc generic to other makes, or is it specifically for MG/Rover car systems?

Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Yes it is very much illegal.

And rightly so!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I presume it is illegal, but is it possible to get the tv to work even when moving?

Secondly, my GPS disc in the boot must have been supplied with the car when new (02 plate)- where do i get an up-to-date version? is the disc generic to other makes, or is it specifically for MG/Rover car systems?

Many thanks.
There is way to to bypass it but i am not going to be irresponsable and tell you how to operate your TV whilst on the move:shh: I have TV in my ZT-T but my missus will just have to wait until we stop in a service station or reach our destination before she can watch Constipation Street:sick2: Why should i have to watch the bl**dy sh*te if you ask me it's a bleesing in disquise that it does switch off while i'm in there driving:rolleyes:
Cheers,
Chaz;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Yes! whilst in motion the sound will work but not the picture! (found this out a few months back, driving back from work, couldnt get the rugby on the radio-so listened to t.v. commentary instead!

·
Registered
mg_zt
444 Posts
I wouldn't install it in the front for while-you-drive, only in the back. I wouldn't trust myself not to get distracted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
many thanks for all your answers!

I too listen to the tv when driving- sometimes better than radio.

Anyone have any ideas on the Sat nav question please?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts