MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All - I'm just coming up to my first week of MG ownership (I'm currently smitten with my ZT-T 190+) and am just about the splash some cash on some floor mats - so any recommendations? Should I go for Dealer Supplied Jobbies (If So How Many Sheckles?) or is there something better out there I should be looking at?
Thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
I went for the MGR carpet mats and fully expected then to disintegrate after a few 1000 miles but they still look like new at 32k.

The on-line shop used to do a rubber mat for the ZT-T boot which I use in my ZT boot which keeps things nice and clean.

AL

G

·
Get the rubber mats much better and hard wearing. You can't seem to get the rear mats with an MG badge on though so I got Rover badged one sin the back and MG badged ones in the front

·
Registered
13 Posts
The rubber boot mat (at least in my ZT-T) comes very highly recommended. Not particularly cheap but it's kept the boot carpet in immaculate condition.

I'm on my second set of rubber mats for the front. You can get MG front mats, but (it appears) only Rover badged rear rubber mats! The driver's rubber mat lasted about 15000k before it developed a hole. Not great, but I still think rubber's the way to go - especially for the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts