MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I have a brand newPipercross induction kit for the ZT120 ot Rover 75 1.8 for sale (as advertised in the on-line shop). I think it may also fit the ZS 180 as they are the instructions that came with it! It was purchased from the online shop about a month ago but I have now sold my ZT120. It has never been on the car so is obvioulsy as good as new. It cost about £95 including packaging but I am selling for £40 plus packaging (unless you can pick it up - Stockport area).

Thanks

·
Registered
mg_zs
7 Posts
induction kit

Hi Jason, i am a new member,and am interested in your induction kit for sale as i have ZS180, i do believe thr pipercross kit for 180 is part number PK226 is this the one you have available, if so how much to post to London area?

cheers Kevan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Induction kit

hi there, the instructions actually say PK109...but the print out isn't a ZT or a ZS from what I can see! I will email the shop and confirm that the kit will fit a ZS :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Induction kit

Hi Kev, the on-line shop have confirmed that the induction kit is the same as the one for a ZS180 - so if you are still interested drop me a line.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts