MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For better or worse I am now eligble for a company car and unfortunately the main upshot is that my MG ZS 180 has to go.

Probably like most people my first port of call was Autotrader but to be honest I am disappointed with the response. I certainly don't think I have overpriced it at £4750 for an 02 plate and would have expected a bit more interest at this level.

Does anyone have any recent experience of trying to sell a 180? If so what was demand like and how / where did you advertise it.

Thanks to anyone who responds.

·
Registered
36,532 Posts
markkfc99 said:
For better or worse I am now eligble for a company car and unfortunately the main upshot is that my MG ZS 180 has to go.

Probably like most people my first port of call was Autotrader but to be honest I am disappointed with the response. I certainly don't think I have overpriced it at £4750 for an 02 plate and would have expected a bit more interest at this level.

Does anyone have any recent experience of trying to sell a 180? If so what was demand like and how / where did you advertise it.

Thanks to anyone who responds.
All I can say is that last Autumn I saw a 180 at a dealer's, registered in '01 IIRC, fairly high mileage, not in brilliant nick and his sticker price was just under £5000. Expect the vendor would have been lucky if he bought it off him for much more than £3,500!...although I don't quite understand how the trade works...

My guess is your asking price is the best part of a grand too high...sadly :( .

How about forgetting the horrid tin boxes you can get with a company scheme and keeping the ZS? you'll not get anything better...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts