MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says - generally sit lower than 200/25 ones by around 20mm. Make me an offer i just need them out the way.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah mate no shocks - I advertiosed some a while ago and no one was interested :banghead: !
Not looking for much for these springs folks!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
what kinda offer are you after for these? are they in good nick?, and also i assume they fit a streetwise as all that seems to have is stretched springs anyway.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would take £30 on them. They have done 3000miles and im not sure on fitting a streetwise.

·
Registered
477 Posts
would they fit my 25, and would there be defo lower 20mm? because im intressted but i dont want them to lower the car less then 20mm? i live in telford not far from you so i could meet!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Thought the point of the streetwise was 'offroad' :p

Sorry to be thread spoiling, but a fully colour coded streetwise would be totally pimpin

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
i'm glad my lowering ideas are already getting opinions lol..i'm going out to make the most different streetwise around.. i am gona put a zr spoiler on it, take off the crapy roof bars..and i did think of color coding but decided it will be a bit pricey.. and i already have lexus lights fitted too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts