MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of matrix seats for sale.
Good condition, no rips or tears.
Drivers seat could do with a clean, but nothing major.

Due to size collection is preferred.

Decent offers please, just want them out of my garage due to not having a MGR car anymore..

Glen

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
where about do you live mate? and I'm not too good at offers, if you could give me a rough price that'd be great :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Live in Haydock, not far from the racecourse, J23 of the M6.

Paid £180 for the 12 months ago, so was looking for around £100, which I think is reasonable, also have the door card inserts to go with them..

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Glen290 said:
Live in Haydock, not far from the racecourse, J23 of the M6.

Paid £180 for the 12 months ago, so was looking for around £100, which I think is reasonable, also have the door card inserts to go with them..
got any pics of the door cards? if not, describe them :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are a black and grey check pattern, supposed to match the dash and heater surround from the ZR

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have a friend who's after a set off these seats for his 25. Will they fit in the back of a 25 for transportation? I will tell him about these and get back to you.

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
kamal said:
I have a friend who's after a set off these seats for his 25. Will they fit in the back of a 25 for transportation? I will tell him about these and get back to you.
Just about. Problem you face is they dig in and ruin your origional seats!

However leaving anything you dont need at home, you can get them in.
Just take out your rear seats as well if you can, be easier!

Short answer...yes it does...but it is not ideal!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them in mine no problem, just folded down my rears and took of my parcel shelf, easy..
Lay fronts in first and then put rears on top...and hey presto, full set of seats in car no damage, no problem.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
plum25 said:
I'd have these, but i dont know how I'd get them delivered as it's too far to drive it

Would meet you half way for a bit extra for fuel...A set of services near birmingham on M6 or somewhere like that..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts