MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ZR hoop spoiler in British Racing green 70.00

Hi,
I'm selling a Genuine MG ZR roof spoiler just been sprayed British Racing Green its as good as a factory finish paint job immaculate!!!!
Bargain at 70.00 (can send by parcel post for extra 12.00 )
I am in Southwest Scotland if you fancy a run out in the wilds we are rural but pretty easy to find though)
Cheers
Brian
also got a set of 14" 4 stud Wolfrace Voodoo Alloys for sale 140.00 + 20.00 delivery (they are brand new in the box) and a set of 4 Mud Flaps for 20.00 + postage

·
Registered
20 Posts

seen as there has been no replies i was wondering if you would be willing to go any lower on the price and if you had any pics. thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pricedd said:
seen as there has been no replies i was wondering if you would be willing to go any lower on the price and if you had any pics. thanks
Hi, Lowest i can take for the spoiler is 70.00 as it cost me 90.00 and 150.00 to get it painted!
If you let me have your email address i will send you a photo later if you want?
Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Ok, i am interested in the spoiler, a couple of questions thoush.
Firstly is it still for sale?
Which british racing green is it? There are 3 different paint codes for that green. HAF HNA and HAM.
Can you send me some pics and let me know if you will accept 80 inc. delivery?
My email is [email protected]
Cheers

·
Registered
214 Posts
CLAYMORE said:
Hi, Lowest i can take for the spoiler is 70.00 as it cost me 90.00 and 150.00 to get it painted!
I realise this thread is for the spoiler but the price of £150 to get it painted has shocked me. I'm planning within the few months to take a spoiler, skirts, rear bumper and front bib to a local bodyshop to them all sprayed up.........I knew it wouldn't be cheap but £150 for a spoiler alone seems steep!

Does anyone have an idea just how much it is likely to cost? please PM me!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,
I too was shocked at the price but it may have been that we live out in the country in Southwest Scotland and had to travel 100 miles to find a decent painter? and they basically have you over a barrel if you want a decent job doing?
I expect it is much cheaper down south in a city etc? if there's any tradesmen/craftsmen etc who want a rural life and also get rich i suggest you relocate to Dumfries and Galloway! we need you! and don't forget we have no car thieves (last one stolen round here was 9 years ago!) so insurance is very cheap etc.
We also need self employed builders/plumbers/sparkys/mechanics/roofers even taxi drivers etc are very few up here (especially towards the western side ie Castle Douglas to Stranraer) we haven't even got a chippy!!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
forgot to mention, still got a Sony CDX-T69 6 disk multi changer for sale 40.00 includes leads and cartridge good condition can post for another 6.00
Cheers
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts