MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at lowering my ZR 160 but I have to use my car for work and I do about 25k miles a year! :sad3:

So I'd like to know how low you can go before you start mouting speed bumps and scraping multi-storey's!

20mm?, 30mm? Not alot!... Any input would be most appreciated!

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
VVC Fiend said:
I'm looking at lowering my ZR 160 but I have to use my car for work and I do about 25k miles a year! :sad3:

So I'd like to know how low you can go before you start mouting speed bumps and scraping multi-storey's!

20mm?, 30mm? Not alot!... Any input would be most appreciated!
Most people find a drop on AVO -35mm springs will still let them get most places. But you will have probs if you start adding kit etc to the car. You can go even lower with ZR AVO coilovers. But im guessing bumps, carparks, general driving :lol: will then be more of a problem!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ppl! I'll look at the Avo's, I've seen the official X-power kits for the ZR @ £150 that'll lower 20-25mm but there green! (I'm trying for a full on black and red approach!)

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
VVC Fiend said:
Thanks ppl! I'll look at the Avo's, I've seen the official X-power kits for the ZR @ £150 that'll lower 20-25mm but there green! (I'm trying for a full on black and red approach!)
I much prefer the Xpower green stuff. Very individual instead of the usual boring standard red or black.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts