MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wel i got her back.

You wouldnt be able to tell anything had happened to her - looking better than ever!!!

Felt wierd at first, getting used to the accelration, handling everything - seemed to take about half an hour for the engine to roar back to life but when it did! BRILLIANT!!!!

Bodywork is flawless and i would recommend Agmors to anyone!! :)

Il be showing myself at a lot more meets now, sorry for my absence :lol:

Time to treat the ZR to some new stuff........

·
Registered
836 Posts
ANDYJ_ZR said:
Wel i got her back.

You wouldnt be able to tell anything had happened to her - looking better than ever!!!

Felt wierd at first, getting used to the accelration, handling everything - seemed to take about half an hour for the engine to roar back to life but when it did! BRILLIANT!!!!

Bodywork is flawless and i would recommend Agmors to anyone!! :)

Il be showing myself at a lot more meets now, sorry for my absence :lol:

Time to treat the ZR to some new stuff........

Glad its turned out alright in the End...

God knows you deserved it to !!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What struck me the most was the sound of my backbox!

It was awesome! seems to have got louder now the engines sorted, lovely pitch to it.

THink il try and get my custom one to have the same tone.

·
Registered
836 Posts
ANDYJ_ZR said:
What struck me the most was the sound of my backbox!

It was awesome! seems to have got louder now the engines sorted, lovely pitch to it.

THink il try and get my custom one to have the same tone.
Theres no better feeling than getting your own car back..

I was driving round in the company Focus Diesel for last 2 weeks.. took the ZT to falkirk last night... was in heaven

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ba da da da da still lovin it :)

Just had a look on thezr.co.uk and a guy over there called sandy has had all the bodywork i was going to get done, done already.

So as i run the risk of having a 3 door clone of said Zed, has anyone got any ideas???

The front bumper will be the same but the plate will be moving up the way rather than down i reckon. As the back bumpers just been resprayed i think i wll leave it as it is.

Might bling the engine bay. or pump it into the interioir, see how much i can get trimmed for 300 :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts