MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to www.yournotme.com and find funny names....

My first one, and spectacularly obvious one is that there's someone with the surname Fuckling....I wouldn't want to be related to him....or her... :lol:

Ah, hell no!! There's 9 people with the surname Wankey!! :lol:

NOOOOO!! It gets worse....there's 4 people with the surname Dawankar.....I'd be hanging myself if I had that surname... :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
9 ppl with the xact same name as me in the UK. and someone with surname lipsh!tz haha

AND:

'There are a lot of you Talbot's. Ever thought of mutating into one huge monsterous Talbot? Possible attributes. Shooting fire from ass, production of roaring wind on demand! '

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Yeah i am unique :rvd:

nobody else with the same name as me in the country, and only 184 with the same surname.

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stop finding your own names and find rude ones FFS!! This is the 18+ forum, if I wanted you to search for your own names I'd have put it in General Chat!! :slap:

Get on with it then, I want rude names that exist in the UK and I want them NOW!! :D

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
theres only one of me in the uk!! wooooooooooooooo

You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS..

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FFS!! Look here nobheads!! I said I wanted RUDE names....NOT your own names!!

Get on with it.....NOW!! :twak:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ry. said:
9 ppl with the xact same name as me in the UK. and someone with surname lipsh!tz haha

AND:

'There are a lot of you Talbot's. Ever thought of mutating into one huge monsterous Talbot? Possible attributes. Shooting fire from ass, production of roaring wind on demand! '
lipSH!Tz duh

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
Right Gra,

There are 40 Twatts
21 Toofannys
9 Clitsomes
2 Cliteroes
5 Clitties
2 Thumfarts :lol::lol:
2 ChufFarts