MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here so hello first off, I just got a new mg zr with full custom interior just wnated to know if anyone else had any intresting interior, and also i am thinking about fitting a 52mm throtlle body to my 02 zr is it worth it? cheers

if u guys clcik here on my bebo profile theres pics of it, please take a look and tellme what u think :)

http://bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=4246162084&PhotoId=4246186881

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Im new here so hello first off, I just got a new mg zr with full custom interior just wnated to know if anyone else had any intresting interior, and also i am thinking about fitting a 52mm throtlle body to my 02 zr is it worth it? cheers

if u guys clcik here on my bebo profile theres pics of it, please take a look and tellme what u think :)

http://bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=4246162084&PhotoId=4246186881

Welcome.

Use the search function to get your question answered. I know it's been covered a number of times.

Easiest thing to do with pics, is to upload them to photobucket, or even better, become a supporter and upload them to your very own gallery on here!

Rich.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Ah. I know that car. Was for sale over on the mgzr.co.uk Very nice and rare interior that is. Re-trimmed by the guys who used to supply for MG-Rover when it was still going.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
That interior is THE DOGS!!! Ive got the half leather myself but in black. The cream really suits green!! :) is it a custom job or retrofitted from another rover/mg/other??

Edit: Think Matts just answered my Q there.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol cheers guys yer got it of a guy called mark in luton fell in love straight away, he had also been waxing it in that zymol titnauim glaze and its like£67 a pop shall i get some is it worth it...the car is shiny as fook so i guess so and they use all natural products, but is it any better than your normal tutle waxes etc?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts