MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep its true.Its become obvious even to me that the way I post is causing some people a great deal of offence.The snide comments are back again and the general slagging off so its time I called it a day on here.
All I can do is to appologise for the way I am and I am also sorry that some people cannot tolorate anyone who is different to themselves.
Still,who gives a cr*p.Not me!:=p:
So to finish on a high note in true Spike fashion....I would dearly like to thank all the members who over the last 9 months(6 months lurking) during which I had to have another head rebuilding op :eek:uch: (as some of you know) and the consequent complications...you lot have had me in laughing my **** off when I so desperately needed a laugh to take my mind off things.There are far too many people to list individually but its safe to say the vast majority here!
You lot are all mental!:lol:
The irony of the date is not lost on me either lol.Its like its fate or something.
Id also just want to add a thanks for all the massive amount of info thats been posted...I have learnt tons about the F that I would never have known.
However I now have further complications setting in re:head ...and it looks like yet another bl**dy op,so I have to deal with that now and will certainly miss the distraction of the F forum and the many many laughs.
I would like to wish you all the very best for the future and I hope you have many miles of trouble free motoring,regardless of what vehicle it may be.
Hope you all keep the grin :bgrin:
Warmest regards
Spike

Edited to add......I will probably pop in again from time to time (though I wont be posting),to see if theres any new info n stuff...so keep it going,AND HAVE SOME FUN WHILE YOU DO!Lifes too short and way too precarious to be any other way.:hyper:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Bloody hell Spike. Missing ya already. :sad2: . I had no idea about the head thing, please, please let us know how you get on mate. All the best for the future, its been a blast.

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Didn't know you too well myself but be a shame to see you go, and best of luck in the future! Look after the car, and most of all have fun!

Jonathan

·
Registered
mg_tf
8,321 Posts
Thought some of your posts were off the wall, but not offensive :confused:
Hope everything goes well and if you lurk, why not post? Be a shame not to.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Its become obvious even to me that the way I post is causing some people a great deal of offence.The snide comments are back again and the general slagging off

I've used spike-uk profile to display all posts containing spike-uk over the past 2 - 3 weeks and can see no snide comments directed at him/her and only general banter amongst friends. Shame spike-uk thinks that way.

Hope to see you back m8, your contris are always fun to read.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
yeah... come on Dr Spikemeister... the world (and this forum) is sader place without some crazyness from time to time (and you are the crazyiest poster we've ever had :cool: ) ... keep posting matey

(ps... hope everything goes well for you anyways mate)

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
spike i dont think you should go and i def dont think you shoudl say youll never post again. it just sounds daft - you deliberatly not posting even tho you like it here and no one wants you to go - it just sounds a little daft/silly

theres no need for anyone to leave these forums - i dont no anyone that has a problem with u or anyone else!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Sprinter said:
Its become obvious even to me that the way I post is causing some people a great deal of offence.The snide comments are back again and the general slagging off

I've used spike-uk profile to display all posts containing spike-uk over the past 2 - 3 weeks and can see no snide comments directed at him/her and only general banter amongst friends. Shame spike-uk thinks that way.

Hope to see you back m8, your contris are always fun to read.
I agree, see some banter but no snidiness (SP?). Unless you have had nasty PM's?

But it will be sad to see you go Spike....even if you don't love Magical Trevor .

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Spike, its sad to read your post. Have never thought there has been a problem with your posts, ive always thought that you were a fun, crazy sort of person with a great personality that shone thru in your musings. Hope all goes well with the head, gonna miss you if you go :sad3: xx

·
Registered
82 Posts
Spike,

Just reading through your forums, You have not been offensive as far as i can see :)

Look at the replies on this part alone - all good.

SPIKE to STAY, SPIKE to STAY, SPIKE to STAY....

there is 3. Cumon guys and gals, we can not let another MG fanatic depart!!

BTW - if you do decide to depart good luck and keep smiling!

SPIKE to STAY

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
yeah... come on Dr Spikemeister... the world (and this forum) is sader place without some crazyness from time to time (and you are the crazyiest poster we've ever had :cool: ) ... keep posting matey
i agree, u make me look normal. :_poke: :)

(ps... hope everything goes well for you anyways mate)

i also agree....but cant help but wonder whether this is some kinda april fools joke. :rolleyes: if it isnt then i am very sorry u feel this way and hope u do continue to post as your posts are great fun to read. :)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I 2nd all the above replies. No Euro probs as far as I can see SpikeUK.

Hope all goes well for you in the future, but bear in mind that if Alan Shearer can change his decisions so can you....

Just realised what day it is. Nice one Spike. Think I will leave now too. :O

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
he says in his post that its got nothing to do with april fools - i honestly think hes leaving but im sure well see in 40 mins or so. and if it is aprils fools will this go against forum rules as this then shoudl be in the lounge section! lol

1 - 20 of 75 Posts