MG-Rover.org Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
The ones that I was looking at were listed as “Xsara mist jets MGF MGTF” or something similar, in the description it also said that they included the essential rubber washers. Since I will fit them before I get the car back on the road and MOT are these washers just used to protect the paint or do they have another function?

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The ones that I was looking at were listed as “Xsara mist jets MGF MGTF” or something similar, in the description it also said that they included the essential rubber washers. Since I will fit them before I get the car back on the road and MOT are these washers just used to protect the paint or do they have another function?
They are mainly to protect the paint as you have to remove the old washer's spacers (they will probably break when removed).

They can also be used as a spacer to adjust the height of the spray.

Here are the one i bought (working ones ahah) just in case : 2 Gicleur lave glace buse jet avant pour Citroën C2 C3 C4 C5 Jumpy Saxo Xsara | eBay

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.