MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What The Hells Going On!???

This ******* Storm Is Massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lightnings Went Forked And All The Streets Here Are Flooded!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
pickin up to the west with thte light show, looked out the front to the east and it's still quite clear!! Should hit us fully in a while then

·
Registered
343 Posts
i just drove thru the fecking storm. Was at my G/Fs in carluke and drove back to Ayr. Half the time i didnt need my lights on cos of the lightning. The rain was so heavy it was like summat out of a tornado movie, the wipers cldnt clear the water. It was like driving thru a 15mile long puddle.

·
Registered
674 Posts
yeah we've still got the lighning and some thunder! been like it for a few hours now! still pretty warm outside.....has summer arrived with a bang!!! **laughing to self**

xx

·
Registered
274 Posts
i thought i was seeing things in the sky at the meet, then i saw the lightening and thought, holy hell there's going to be a downpour soon enough!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Crazy Weather :daft:

18.5 Degrees in Bathgate at 23:30 last night .... don't even get that during the day most summers ....

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
was sitting up the retail after the wheel in a freinds mini and it was it was 17deg outside at 11.30pm!!!!!! that's mad!

Was driving around town when the lightning fully hit - some of it was spectacular going from cloud to cloud. First time I've ever seen that!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maxxed_Ross said:
was sitting up the retail after the wheel in a freinds mini and it was it was 17deg outside at 11.30pm!!!!!! that's mad!

Was driving around town when the lightning fully hit - some of it was spectacular going from cloud to cloud. First time I've ever seen that!
same here, the cloud to cloud things quality.

Supposedly were in for a lot more of these kind of storms now.

Spectacular.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Just noticed this thread, I was flying into Glasgow airport on Thursday, circled for 30/40 mins waiting for it to clear around 9pm, then flew through the middle of the f3cking thing and landed!!! one of the most sureal experiences ever!!! dont fancy doing it again!! lol!

·
Registered
674 Posts
aye its horrible being in a plane going through lightning. i remember coming home from florida few years ago, and the pilot decided to attempt take off. seeing the electricity in the clouds is crazy, but being struck is even crazier!

was a wee scared bunny!

xx

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hollie said:
aye its horrible being in a plane going through lightning. i remember coming home from florida few years ago, and the pilot decided to attempt take off. seeing the electricity in the clouds is crazy, but being struck is even crazier!

was a wee scared bunny!

xx
:lol: yank pilots are crazy!

we were coming back from America and at take off during a storm the pilot came on the PA and sai "ehhhhhh...yeh its a real bad one tower....um.....weve to take off?" didnt know he was on PA then "ummmmm sorry about that ladies and ehhh gents......you might wanna close the blinds for about 15 - 20 minutes.......its pretty ummm.....ugly out there."

Scary.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts