MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This link wont last long as I have released my very own internet virus plague to end all plagues for NOT including the most beautifull of convertables...the F/TF!
Its a list of the 10 most "topless beauties" to get for the summer(should we ever have one).
There are some lovelies of course but the 206cc?!?!:sick: The Megane cc!?!??!!:sick: Yet no F!:cloud9: What the ......:ts:
They have to die.Of course the mx5 is bl**dy there of course:banghead: so where is the F?
Please send all hate mail/letter bombs to Wanadoo.com.its a french company I believe.......hmmm I wonder if that had anything to do with the choices?
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/motoring/toplessbeauties.htm?linkfrom=motoring&link=GenArtMainChannel1_alt1&article=MOTtoplessbeauties

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what got me so mad.The mx5 was there so why not the F.Doesnt make any sense.grrrrrrrrrrrrr.Maybe Im a bit TOO obsessed with the F hmmm....maybe thats one for the counsiling service
I might need some help later getting Dan Gilbert into the wicker man BTW.
For those whose link wont work heres the shame.........

Topless beauties: this summer's best convertibles
The Porsche boxster'Summer’s here and the time is right... for flies sticking in your teeth', as Martha Reeves may have once sung in her tribute to open-top driving.

As the warm weather returns, we look at 10 sexy convertibles for the summer - the cheap buys, the best of breed, and what to look out for if you're buying one.

From the cheapest roadster to the most flamboyant Ferrari, there’s an open-top for almost every budget, and there’s nothing that beats the sun on your back, the wind in your hair, and the jealous glances of everyone you drive past on a sunny day.

By Dan Gilbert

.Mazda MX-5
.Peugeot 206 CC
.New Mini Convertible
.Renault Megane CC
.Saab 9-3 Convertible
.Audi A4 Cabriolet
.Mercedes SLK
.Porsche Boxster
.Jaguar XK8
.Ferrari 360 Spider

Or to put it another way.......
.hairdryer
.pants
.damn good in normal format
.pants
.pants
.pants
.fat bloke
.ohhhhh yes please,in black please ohhh yesssss
.nice
.very pretty

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
G105ALY said:
audi a4- pants? What are you on spike? Tune in sunshine!
Audi a4 uuuuuggggggglllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.in convertable form even uuuugggllliiieeerrrrr.I might be quick yatter yatter yatter etc etc but at what cost?urghh.Id still have to look at it at some point!:lol:
I would ONLY swap the TF for the boxter as that is a thing of beauty.Saw one today in black....looked the dogs and no mistake.
Still wouldnt say no to the Ferrarri,but would be down the porsche dealership on Attercliffe to trade it in,oohh and cash to spare!

I mean,look.........

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
There was re-run `Top Gear ` I watched the other day, the one where Ann Robinson was on doing the `test track`.

Clarkson asked her " Is she impressed by what type of car a bloke drives", and then showed her pictures of men standing by their cars, and what she thought it said about them!.

First pic was guy with his Evo........Ann said " he must not have a girlfreind"

second pic was a guy and his TT, she quite liked this!!!

Third pic was a guy with his MX5, she said " Thats not a blokes car, it must be his sisters", clarkson added " yes it is a bit of a hairdressers car ", to which Ann replied" dont think its even a Hairdressers car, more like the Hairdressers receptoinist"

Gave me a `giggle` anyway

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marl.L said:
There was re-run `Top Gear ` I watched the other day, the one where Ann Robinson was on doing the `test track`.

Clarkson asked her " Is she impressed by what type of car a bloke drives", and then showed her pictures of men standing by their cars, and what she thought it said about them!.

First pic was guy with his Evo........Ann said " he must not have a girlfreind"

second pic was a guy and his TT, she quite liked this!!!

Third pic was a guy with his MX5, she said " Thats not a blokes car, it must be his sisters", clarkson added " yes it is a bit of a hairdressers car ", to which Ann replied" dont think its even a Hairdressers car, more like the Hairdressers receptoinist"

Gave me a `giggle` anyway
:lol: Would she like a saucer of milk with that comment.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
"beauty (as they say) is in the eye of the beholder"... however there are some generally accepted styling cues which when correctly proportioned just look well... right.

Personally pretty much all Ferrari's in my book are beautiful, as is the E-Type Jag.

...all that said didn't the F or TF win an Italian design award.... need anybody say anymore ?

·
Registered
mg_tf
436 Posts
crap?? sorry you are so wrong, what part of an audi a4 cabrio is crap? the engine? negative, the build quality? negative, the conservative styling? no,the performance??? We have one and it is in a different league to the TF.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Loaky said:
RE: Audi A4

It's a boat, it's not a car! :D

Jonathan
:rotflmao: Boat or brick you decide now.........phone 0800 SPIKE and press 1 for boat,2 for brick.All calls cost £1.50 per minute.Further charges will apply if I can get away with it.
Still dont forget the megane CC!ok the 206 aint bad style wise,girlie but not urgghh.
Also we havent totally slagged off the merc yet!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts