MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,138 Posts
Wipers are 20".

Don't bother buying expensive brand wipers, go down to you local Wilkinson store and buy a set for £1.25. Yep thats right £1.25 :)

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
I walked past said wipers in Wilco's the other day and was tempted to get a set though couldn't remember the size off the top of my head, wish I had of done now. :)

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
yep I use wilcos, am I right in thinking that offside is 20 and nearside 19 on the TF? Are the Fs both 20?

But at 1.25 you can't go wrong with wilcos!

Iain

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
yep I use wilcos, am I right in thinking that offside is 20 and nearside 19 on the TF? Are the Fs both 20?

But at 1.25 you can't go wrong with wilcos!

Iain
I think they're both 20, i've heard 19 banded about, I think some people found better success with a 19.. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi ppl

Could do with some new wipers soon.

This is gonna sound like a stoopid question but is it just a case of swapping over the Wilko ones with existing?

Basically I mean no bodging etc - do they fit nice and easily.

I ask as I had an issue with some OEM ones b4 on my old car.

Cheers

WJUK

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Yes mate, there is even instructions in the manual would you beleive. If you get stuck, let me at it when you come and get that bolt (sorry about Sunday!!)

Iain

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yes mate, there is even instructions in the manual would you beleive. If you get stuck, let me at it when you come and get that bolt (sorry about Sunday!!)

Iain
Cheers Ian

I might be down this weekend. Wot you up to on Thursday night? - there is a South East F'rs meeting in Cobham just off the A3 (near where my m8s missus flipped his Porsche - but that's another story).

Info here

WJUK

·
Registered
9 Posts
what size winow wiper blades do i need for my 'W' Reg MGF.
I just bought a set from Wilko this lunchtime. Packaging states 20" for MGF left and right. At £2.50 a pair you can't go wrong. They even have a cash back promise where you can take them back for any reason and get a refund.

Result! :)

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts