MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my passenger seat (and any occupants of said seat) have been getting soaked the last few days when it has been raining, so I think it's about time I get my windows adjusted...

I've heard Brown & Gammons can do it, but I am just wondering whether anyone knows how long it would take and so how much I can expect to pay out to have it done? And also to fit a new window stop to my passenger door?

I would attempt it myself but I don't trust myself after loads of various clips and a door pin got broken when I changed the window stop on the drivers side...

Cheers
Tom

·
Registered
283 Posts
Mate, fair play if you have already tried it on the drivers side but I did it on the passanger side and took me no longer than 5 mins and I broke nothing. Changing this also fixed a leak I had from the window surround. I`m just thinking for £5 for a new window stop, may we worth having a go and seeing if it fixes the problem rather than forking out right at the start ?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm yeah I suppose so, at least I know what I broke last time and so what to watch out for this time!! Might give it a go next time we get a nice weekend, whenever that's going to be...

And yep cheers Sprinter, I'll get some clips first!!

Thanks
Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts