MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Will somebody correct this idiot

3K views 51 replies 29 participants last post by  MGJohn 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Moggie said:
Im sure thats the same guy thats always on there.
Obviously we know of all the K series complaints, catching fire is not one of them. There may have beena faulty fuel line in this case, but not in many others...if at all.
I saw an 03 reg punto broken down on a roundabout yesterday. All types of cars break down, just leave this guy to stew in his ignorance.

#13 ·
#14 ·
The guy is an utter ****** and I hope he gets what is due to him very soon, I cannot wait to be allowed to post on that site, as I will take that little runt apart, word by word.

He is another "fool" who probably has never owned / driven an MG Rover, and listens to the likes of Jeremy Clarkson.

#15 ·
he drives a voyager ha ha ha - lets hope he hits something head on cos when it folds like a coke can the world will be ridded of 2 scurges in one , this idiot and a peaople carrier

On the second note , Please please please Mr Nanging dont ever ever make a Rover people carrier there is no need

#17 ·
jonnb45 said:
The guy is an utter ****** and I hope he gets what is due to him very soon, I cannot wait to be allowed to post on that site, as I will take that little runt apart, word by word.

He is another "fool" who probably has never owned / driven an MG Rover, and listens to the likes of Jeremy Clarkson.
didnt Clarkson praise a r75? i remember someone on top gear doing a few lyrics about how bad rovers are and that they are all driven by old people in flat caps, was on uk gold repeats the other day

#25 ·
Seen this Palmira bloke spout off loads of ill-informed, narrow-minded crap, not just about Rovers. He doesn't entertain any opinion other than his own and is a humourless sod to boot, an online Alf Garnet. Infact, I'm beginning to think he's a 4car staffer keeping the posts ticking over. Personally I wouldn't dignify him with a response. Wouldn't mind forcing him to drive asylum seekers round the M25 in a Maestro diesel though....

#26 ·
Well I've given him something to think about, not least the fact that his favorite Range ROVER was built in an ex-Rover factory, by ex-Rover workers and was designed by ex-Rover people too. And I've told him that his beloved Mercerdes are so good they had to licence the K-series techology from Rover too.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.