MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
No let's leave the boy alone....he obviously has learning difficulties.:daft:

....No- wait, let's register and give him a hard time :twak2: .....Good game, Good game :evil:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Moggie said:
Im sure thats the same guy thats always on there.
Obviously we know of all the K series complaints, catching fire is not one of them. There may have beena faulty fuel line in this case, but not in many others...if at all.
I saw an 03 reg punto broken down on a roundabout yesterday. All types of cars break down, just leave this guy to stew in his ignorance.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Liam Olf said:
God knows how long I have been waiting to use that! :D
Ha ha....can't post on it yet...waiting for permission or something :lol:

I have to say that I am suitably impressed by your large number of warnings :URGOD: you must be very disruptive!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
MGR_Petrolhead said:
Yeah Ive seen him slag off rovers before. He seems obsessed by it:mad:

More like he saw an MGF with flamethrower exhausts. That'd be cool!:)
.....and very pretty, you could melt the car behind you at every junction :lol:

(although very dangerous and immature of course :minxy: )

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
That idiot gets worse. Here's his latest reply...

Added to those faults add warping cylinder heads & bolts which sheer off because they go right the way through the rocker cover, head & block.

Awful engines, awful cars, good riddance to the lot of them.
Now, I know the K has it's problems, but I have never heard any of this nonsense.

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts

·
Registered
rover_45
89 Posts
The guy is an utter ****** and I hope he gets what is due to him very soon, I cannot wait to be allowed to post on that site, as I will take that little runt apart, word by word.

He is another "fool" who probably has never owned / driven an MG Rover, and listens to the likes of Jeremy Clarkson.

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
he drives a voyager ha ha ha - lets hope he hits something head on cos when it folds like a coke can the world will be ridded of 2 scurges in one , this idiot and a peaople carrier

On the second note , Please please please Mr Nanging dont ever ever make a Rover people carrier there is no need

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
carlofbrigg said:
he drives a voyager ha ha ha - lets hope he hits something head on cos when it folds like a coke can the world will be ridded of 2 scurges in one , this idiot and a peaople carrier

On the second note , Please please please Mr Nanging dont ever ever make a Rover people carrier there is no need
yes there is i want one!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
jonnb45 said:
The guy is an utter ****** and I hope he gets what is due to him very soon, I cannot wait to be allowed to post on that site, as I will take that little runt apart, word by word.

He is another "fool" who probably has never owned / driven an MG Rover, and listens to the likes of Jeremy Clarkson.
didnt Clarkson praise a r75? i remember someone on top gear doing a few lyrics about how bad rovers are and that they are all driven by old people in flat caps, was on uk gold repeats the other day

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
He's a peenarse and no mistake..... i think he does it on purpose because he whacks off over all the attention it gets him :lol:
BEHOLD PEOPLE ~ THE RESULTS OF 1st RELATIONS MATING!!!
Hope he serves as a cautionary tale to us all......;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts