MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to order some parts in the XPart shop. I successfully created a user and when it came to enter the delivery address, I got the message, that no delivery to Luxembourg is possible. What's this all about ?
:***:

·
Registered
36,399 Posts
I wanted to order some parts in the XPart shop. I successfully created a user and when it came to enter the delivery address, I got the message, that no delivery to Luxembourg is possible. What's this all about ?
User Number 69! :URGOD:

I don't think the Online Shop delivers abroad yet...maybe it's worth investigating.

In the meantime, there are alternatives...

EDIT If the item is no longer available through xpart, the standard channels will not stock it, so look maybe at scrapyards such as www.roverbreakers.com, on ebay, and above all post here on the model-specific forum!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Same for Italy!
They say that I should buy from the Italian XPart seller chain.

·
Registered
'06 MG ZR +120 (HQM) '04 MG ZR 105 (IAB)
9,204 Posts
If you are having difficulty sourcing parts in countries other than the UK, you can try ordering from Rimmer Brothers (http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/). They are XPart agents and can supply any part that is currently available from XPart (and a few that aren't!) and will happily ship worldwide.

·
Registered
metro
1,029 Posts
Feel free to send them to me and I can forward on but I won't have a clue what it would cost and I wouldn't be accountable for damage in transit either!

·
Registered
mg_tf
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody for your help. I managed to get the parts from an xPart dealer in England. It's strange that neither ex MG-R dealers in Luxembourg, nor in Belgium or in France had the parts number on their listing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts