MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know why MG are so bad at shipping their cars ? Dealer seem to pick a new excuse evey week from changing colour shades or shortage of chips which I know about , but surely the factory's are up and running now ? And why are their shipping methods so bad ? , I've been through the last big thing the WLTP test , 3 years ago now , I'd like these companies were forward thinking and planning and have plan's in place to solve problems ??
I was under the understanding that the Chinese the largest manufacturers in the world and used to getting their goods on our shelf's .so why are MG so BAD at their shipping logistics ? They have mastered one thing ! How to get their dealership's to lie about delivery times

·
Registered
MG ZT, Rover 25
5,917 Posts
New cars are in short supply at the moment and you mentioned some of the reasons: chips , quotas etc. I have not dealt with SAIC MG, but you’d expect honesty. Hopefully you’ll get you car soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi gnu
I hope so too , as news would be nice, as its nearly 7 months since order, and was told at beginning a maximum of 3 months, this is why I'm a getting a bit pissed, I think I'm resigned to march now, but would have preferred to be told there was a big problem with delivery just tell the truth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts