MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen these style nuts before or know if they are locking wheel nuts as they are quite odd.

·
Registered
420 Posts
are all 4 nuts on each wheel like it or just 1 nut on each wheel? if its only 1 on each its a locking nut and ud need to get a key

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
If its a locking wheel nut or just a weird looking shape one then halfrauds sell a wheel nut removal tool. It will remove locking wheel nuts or any other type so you could try that. I do still think they shouldn't openly sell things like that though (for obvious reasons!).

Markus

·
Registered
mg_zs
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just one on each wheel, I went to halfrauds they sell they didnt sell them, I bought a one from a different car shop and it didnt work, Ive tried my Mk1 removal tool, but it just didnt budge or pop the top off, so Im stuck. Anyone got a link to a possible tool or place that sells what I need.

·
Registered
942 Posts
If you have any specific details, then I am sure somewhere like Rimmer Bros can sort you out with a new lock wheel nut key. My mate had his accidently 'borrowed' by a green flag man, who didn't take it out of his kit when he drove off, so had to buy a new one as the green glag man didn't then know where it was!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts