MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hi 7T5

Thanks for the finishers - from all of us, I am sure Ken or Mike will be along with the name of the winner, at the moment I don't have the paper with the winners details in front of me, but they were well appreciated :)

Cheers

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Immediately after this presentation I was drawn into conversation with the Presiedent of Club-Seventy Five and therefore lost track of the winner :doh:. Ian has a pic of him so we'll soon track him down.

Sorry Martin but it was all a bit manic!!

Regards

Mike

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
MG ZS 120+ said:
Sorry mike i forget the sunburns gone to me head
Me too Dave,

Judging by a quick look in the mirror, the sunburn has gone to my head and face! My daughter says I look like a pink grapefruit :eek:mg: Perhaps I shouild ask Ian to publish those pics just in black and white :lol:

Good to see you today. Remember to post pics of your car when it is complete and as you want it.

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
358 Posts
My daughter Isobel (2) drew the tickets for the raffle prizes and didn't do as she was told.

"Remember Isobel, Draw Daddy's ticket!"

Afraid I can't help with who won. A photograph was taken of the winner. I'm sure the name will turn up eventually.

Regards Alasdair Mackenzie (EnEnGee)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Alasdair

I was wondering how I was going to find out who our prize winning raffle ticket drawer was ... I have a nice pic of her I can send you if you wish. PM me your email address and I will send it on if you want :)

Thanks - even if I didn't get the finishers ...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
i remeber him well:cus: but when MikeM asked him his name he said it was Mike and i remember what he looked like, now i just have to find out where he lives.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
EnEnGee said:
My daughter Isobel (2) drew the tickets for the raffle prizes and didn't do as she was told.

"Remember Isobel, Draw Daddy's ticket!"

Afraid I can't help with who won. A photograph was taken of the winner. I'm sure the name will turn up eventually.

Regards Alasdair Mackenzie (EnEnGee)
Alasdair - your PM box is full, can you empty? - I have a PM for you.

Cheers

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Hi Martin,

Yes I know and I'm really sorry we can't tell you right now:( We will find out asap and let you know.

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Should of let me win them, I would of made sure everyone knew who won and my name.:bgrin2:

Get Ian to post the winners pitcure i'm sure someone will pop along with a name.

·
Registered
rover_75
462 Posts
Well, in a previous post I said there would be violence if I did not win the door finishers - I did not win them and it was only the gf pinning me down that stopped me from causing a scene!

Hehe

Seriously though, thanks for organising such a lovely event - Imogen and I had a great day and got to chat to quite a few of you!

Pete aka pshuttle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts