MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little play with a Green Rover 25 (I think!) last night from Peterbrough/Northants on the A1139/A605/A14 and the M6 up to the M42. It wasn't until the M6 that we started having fun though - the Rover was loaded with 3 lads who gave me the thumbs up.:D We'd been following each other for quite sometime so I was surprised when it suddenly pulled in front of me on the M6 and flashed it's brake and hazard lights as the "come on". Couldn't quite keep up with me though :D

L6 TKD was the registration - forgive me if I've got the car wrong but I'm not up to scratch on Rovers - more of a VW chick myself:bgrin:

·
Registered
8,428 Posts
I have no idea who the heck was in the Rover, but welcome to the forum anyway! It doesn't matter if you got a Rover or a VW (but it helps to have a MG/Rover :p).
What engine do you have?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Same as my friends car. You're a lucky girl. I need fresh pants after a ride with him. (Last part could be misinterpretted)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Golfgirl said:
You're all wrong:bgrin:

I have an R32 - 3.2 litre 24v V6 chipped upto 261bhp/251 lb/ft:D
Hah I was right the first time!!!!!!

I said one that goes, and that will definitely go.. Well done girl.

PS. Would you wanna swap a ZR160 for that??? :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No thanks;) And yes Stiff - it is a bit quick:D

Come to think of it, I don't actually think it was a Rover 25 now but an MG ZR. Same shape so I got a bit confused:fishslap:

So nobody knows whose it is then?

Here's a pic of mine:

·
Banned
4,808 Posts
I'm not a fan of Golfs especially the GTi's (Yawnarama in my opinion) but the R32 is something special and that really looks mint, beautiful :)

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Golfgirl said:
No thanks;) And yes Stiff - it is a bit quick:D

Come to think of it, I don't actually think it was a Rover 25 now but an MG ZR. Same shape so I got a bit confused:fishslap:

So nobody knows whose it is then?

Here's a pic of mine:

ive seen better ;)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
Ignore Carnage_Uk, he's still a boy :lol:

very nice car, wouldnt mind grabbing one of those, when the depreciation starts to kick in :cloud9:

what kinda power do they put out?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts