MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title im after an electric aerial and a solid back box to fit a 1998 ti please.

Had a look at old threads, but cant seem to find the ones i need!

·
Premium Member
mg_zt_t
21,913 Posts
i was , i got pulled and 2 warnings for putting it on .
if ya need to contact me
[email protected]

cheers
mattsloth
Ahah ... that maybe explains why I have not received further replies (or pictures) from you for my offers ... or, maybe you're not interested after all.

Either way, would be nice to know. I even offered to come down and help you remove the stuff.

·
Registered
234 Posts
breakin ti

hi mg john
i've just been soo busy and the guy who let's me borrow space to break has 2 cars there so i have to wait the break it a few days .
but yea mate thats fine , i'll let ya know when i have it ready.
cheers
matt

·
Registered
234 Posts
620ti

tiz ok i have 2 of those , both fully extend and retract (i took the one off mine as i dont use the radio)
cheers
matt

·
Registered
234 Posts
ti

i have 2 cars ready to break (NO I AINT BREAKER/DEALER), sadly no time for another week .
have just started a new buisiness venture and has taken all my time.
but i am on it an the parts will be there, sorry to anyone waiting .

cheers
matt
www.kenposw.co.uk

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't suppose you still have the dash pocket available (the hinged pocket underneath the steering wheel) ?

I need both the pocket and the plastic dash cowling that its attached too in dark grey (TI colour dash) if possible please?

PM me with avability and price if possible please.

Regards
Gareth

·
Registered
510 Posts
i wont be able to do owt for a week , i have kept emails so will contact lettin ya know about ya bits.

cheers
matt
www.kenposw.co.uk
ok mate thanks for the info, no worries if there all still avalible i can wait for a while :D question did u get my e-mail re the lower dash bit stearing wheel side as i'm after that as well , i broke my coin box lol so would need the complete bit was a couple of weeks ago i mailed ya about it?

Cheers

Paul

1 - 17 of 17 Posts