Registered
metro
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7817764.stm

:rotflmao:

It couldn't happen to a bigger badger.

I had to crease up at this bit;
"The Ferrari went straight into the wall, his front left-hand wheel came off and then Ronaldo got out of the car," he said.
"I was shocked. Anyway he was all right, he was walking - he was a bit shaken."

So he can smash a Ferrari to bits, get out and walk but if someone so much as looks at the ball at his feet he goes down faster than the Kursk crying and yelling? What a ponce. :stir:

·
Registered
metro
1,029 Posts
I hate that guy, propper ****.
I'm glad he wrote it off, probably speeding, I bet he wont get in trouble for it though.
Undoutably so. It is a known hot spot for speeding and part of the course for what we know locally as '**** laps'. Hopefully a few City fans will pretend they spotted him doing about 150 MPH a minute before hand?

The guy is a bottom hole, he used to live 2 roads from me in Ruud Van Horsefaces old house which I believe is owned by the club?

IIRC Georgio Kinkladze binned his Ferrari not far from there? Must be a trend with Manchester based footballers with twinkle toes?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
So he can smash a Ferrari to bits, get out and walk but if someone so much as looks at the ball at his feet he goes down faster than the Kursk crying and yelling? What a ponce. :stir:
Not thought about it like that...... but the most truthful statement i read on a long while!!!! :rofl:

Sounds harsh wishing harm on anyone.... but why couldnt he at least done something that put him outta the team for the season or something! Would be deserved for all the diving hes done!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I doubt Ronaldo will care, as from what I understand, the car was actually owned by Ferrari GB :(
Perhaps that was why he pranged it, no such thing as bad publicity for Ferrari.

As someone else said "he should have been shot" and then arrested for being a layabout. >Grin<

I think he looked at himself in the rear view mirror and was blinded by his twinkly teeth.

Edd

·
Banned
364 Posts
It was his own Ferrari he had only had it 2 days and had it brought over from Portugal. He probably moved his head to quick and the grease from his hair ended up on the tyres why couldn't he of broken his legs at least. I'd put money on him racing van der sar who was behind him that's a coincidence i'm sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts