MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No not the good looker on the left-that's me of course ;)

They guy on the right is the lucky winner of the chrome door finishers kindly donated by 7T5. I missed getting his name and car details :doh:.

If it is you, or you know who he is, then do please let me know.

tvm :)

Mike

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,464 Posts
I'll laugh if this guy works at the event and doesn't even own a car :D

Sorry :p

Which one are you in that pic Alex?

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys,

Can we please keep on topic. I seriously need to find out who this guy is.

tvm :)

Mike

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,464 Posts
Can you email everyone who signed up Mike?

The photos only been up three hours, early days yet. I'm sure he'll turn up soon, whoever he is :D

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
MGZTT190+ said:
I saw 90% of the cars arrive at the gate and I reconize this man and am 99% sure he was a geniune R75 driver.

Ian.
I saw 99% of them and I am also sure he has a 75. It might be the case that he's one of three or four owners who booked in by email and not through the forum...............well its possible.

Mike/Christopher you will have email in about ten minutes about this.

Ken

·
Registered
123 Posts
We were all given raffle tickets on entry whilst still in our cars so I think it unlikely that the chap that won was not a bonafide attendee of the event.

He walked past me with his prize and seemed genuinely chuffed, which was in the spirit of the day, unlike the silliness of an ungrateful individual on the other thread.

Many people may have tacked a few days holiday around the event or not be regular visitors to the site so I would think that he will turn up soon and thank all concerned.

·
Registered
mg_tf
2,364 Posts
SimonB said:
We were all given raffle tickets on entry whilst still in our cars so I think it unlikely that the chap that won was not a bonafide attendee of the event.

He walked past me with his prize and seemed genuinely chuffed, which was in the spirit of the day, unlike the silliness of an ungrateful individual on the other thread.

Many people may have tacked a few days holiday around the event or not be regular visitors to the site so I would think that he will turn up soon and thank all concerned.
coud be he was one of the overseas visitors and is not back home yet

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi my name is mick user name mickcdt and yes i am the proud owner of a rover 75 se cdt which i bought in Jan 06, i am also the proud owner of chrome
door finishers which i have put on my car already and i will publish some photo`s soon
thanks for a great day out and to top it all winning the raffle

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
mickcdt said:
hi my name is mick user name mickcdt and yes i am the proud owner of a rover 75 se cdt which i bought in Jan 06, i am also the proud owner of chrome
door finishers which i have put on my car already and i will publish some photo`s soon
thanks for a great day out and to top it all winning the raffle
Thankfully thats sorted out then, we were remiss not remembering your name Mick but at least its all done and dusted now.

Thanks for letting us know

Ken

1 - 20 of 21 Posts