MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have seen this a couple of times now, heading out of Gloucester towards Ledbury and the M50 on the A417. First and only one I've seen in the flesh. Looks very imposing indeed.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Was a MK1 or 2?

There was a white MK1 (ex plod evaluation car?) on Autotrader last year probably an ex development car as well it had 60k+ on the clock and went for around £10-11k I think

·
Registered
97 Posts
Was a MK1 or 2?

There was a white MK1 (ex plod evaluation car?) on Autotrader last year probably an ex development car as well it had 60k+ on the clock and went for around £10-11k I think
Keith,
I think you will find it's the same car that Keith Adams took to Gaydon. He borrowed it from SMC. That had around 60k on the clock IIRC.
Tom

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Keith,
I think you will find it's the same car that Keith Adams took to Gaydon. He borrowed it from SMC. That had around 60k on the clock IIRC.
Tom
Ah well it was your dear Brother that pointed it out to me at the time perhaps I should have taken a bit more interest as Mk1 75 V8s seem extremely rare.

I only know of one other and that's the Red one Phil bought from B&G but I guess those are probably all based on ZTs as yours is really the first proper 75V8 even with no cats ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts