MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
MG ZT, Rover 25
6,184 Posts
I bought a cheap one in Screwfix a couple of weeks ago. I needed one in a hurry, and my previous one was clearly misreading. I've not given it an extensive test yet, but it seems alright...

75337 x 1LAP AC/DC Digital Multimeter 600V £8.24

· Registered
04 MGTF Sunstorm 135. VW Arteon RLine 2.0 TSi. Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SE
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a cheap one in Screwfix a couple of weeks ago. I needed one in a hurry, and my previous one was clearly misreading. I've not given it an extensive test yet, but it seems alright...

Thanks Gnu
Can anyone else make a recommendation please? Cheers

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi - still haven’t bought one yet. Will the Screwfix one work with 230/240v domestic mains applications too please? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
MG ZT, Rover 25
6,184 Posts
The Screwfix one I got (above) did the job. Tested the fuel sender rheostats with the Ohm meter on the ZT. Made my own test cable for this as you can't leave the probes in place, and the connector is too tight for croc clips...

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Screwfix one I got (above) did the job. Tested the fuel sender rheostats with the Ohm meter on the ZT. Made my own test cable for this as you can't leave the probes in place, and the connector is too tight for croc clips...
Just purchased this one. Has good reviews. I’ll give it a whirl when it arrives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.