MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone recommend any games for the wii.

ideally ones that my girlfriend and i can play together.

i've got mario kart and wii play/sports already and she's not that keen on mario kart.

ideally puzzle games and that type of thing.

she's into games like that as she's got brain/sight training and prof layton on the ds already.

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Super Smash brothers is good. I was playing for ages last night with my mate and his GF.
Another one is Mario and Sonic at the olympics.

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Second the Smash Bros game, but I found the Olympics one a bit boring unless it's at a party with your mates.

MADWORLD arrived yesterday morning and it's absolutely awesome!!!!!!! The single player bit is above average, but like Unreal and other FPS games, it's the two player stuff that really shines. I happily spent last night chopping up my wife with a chainsaw and mincing her in a grinder :broon: Throwing her into the jet engine was quite funny too :lol:

Okami is bloody wierd but one of the best games going for the wii, it's along the lines of Zelda, that kind of thing.

De Blob is also very very clever, it looks extremely simplistic but the puzzles are extremely well done and the game is probably the most polished thing on the Wii.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i've ordered mario olympics so hopefully will enjoy that.

i may have to join a rental club i think.

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Does the solid black or white colour scheme not hurt your eyes?
It looks pretty tricky to me.
It looks a bit odd on small screens, like if you try and watch youtube clips, but on a 32" it really does look like a Manga version of Sin City, doesn't hurt the eyes at all. To be honest, because everythings very cartoonish, it's clear and crisp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts