MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I am having a problem a three years ago i had bought Sony XR C7500R .It has tape unit and preparation for CD player (aux) cinches a lots of them.So i was wondering is there a some kind portable mp3 player that i can hook up on my Sony radio.I would hate to buy new mp3 player because i love the radio that i have now it has CD text function all the thing that i need to hook cd unit.So what you are sugessting.Does anybody
Know what to do :(I don t wanna buy a cd changer ).
Help me please best regards from Croatia

·
Registered
mg_zr
20 Posts
sony mp3 players are brilliant and u can hook them up using a connects2 adaptor, u can control the mp3 player through the stereo, switches the player off automatically etc, act just like a a CD changer, best option in my opinion, can get them for ipods too, but ipods battery life is nowhere near as good http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9734866851 works with NW-HD1/NW-HD3/NW-HD5 all cheap off ebay as well, works with my sony cd player as well, so probably work with most sony devices.

cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
And what does it car pack contains i saw a battery lighter adapter c for charging the mp3 and some kind casset tape?What is that.
And how do you connect it true the cinches or standard 3.5 stereo phone jack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts