MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that I haven't been mortally abused by Brad or Fuss Large Box for a couple of weeks. Come to think of it, I haven't slagged them off in that time either?

Where have my 2 little Troy Tempest lookalikes gone?

DD.

·
Banned
4,808 Posts
We both did the unbelievable and found females and got lives!

I'm sure you remember those days DD when you were living it up...of course now you're approaching pension age you're trying to cling on to those young feelings by purchasing mental cars...you're fooling no-one...you keep forgetting to take your slippers off when leaving the house!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey he's not old! He'd whoop your a55 anytime boy! Men are like fine wines...they mature with age!

He only wears his slippers cos they're so comfy! He got a good woman...ME! He got a free life when we started seeing me!

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F1boy said:
Yurr its true, whilst DD's been fighting crime we've been using the shag pad to great effect ~!! :lol:
Bah humbug, you young 'uns. Bring back national service, that'll sort you out.

By "we've" Brad, you really mean you and Russ. This proves what I've been saying all along about you both being in love with one another and undertaking strange sexual explorations with each other. You're 'chick' is surely Busty Large Socks in a dress & wig?

Does this mean Russ is a trnsvestite or, shudder, a ladyboy?

DD

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Diesel Dick said:
Bah humbug, you young 'uns. Bring back national service, that'll sort you out.

By "we've" Brad, you really mean you and Russ. This proves what I've been saying all along about you both being in love with one another and undertaking strange sexual explorations with each other. You're 'chick' is surely Busty Large Socks in a dress & wig?

Does this mean Russ is a trnsvestite or, shudder, a ladyboy?

DD
Whats wrong with lady boys?! :bigeyes:

Ok ok ok, I think we are all out wednesday or thursday night so picture evidence is needed I think! ;)

·
Banned
4,808 Posts
Heat magazine awaits :dddc:

And Brad, we may be needing to disguise one or two faces in any pictures that are taken...

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
F1boy said:
oh come on Gra!, you know you want to join in ;)
Hell no!! :lol:

I've got better things to do....like filming you & fusty blartnox so it can be posted on the net, outing you both once and for all! :dddc:

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Gra said:
Hell no!! :lol:

I've got better things to do....like filming you & fusty blartnox so it can be posted on the net, outing you both once and for all! :dddc:

Thats when you can catch them on their romantic nights alone... :=p: :bgrin:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts