MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Tell me about it :( Keith was on holiday, but posted here a day or so ago. Ann hasn't been on for ages:( And Steve has said nowt. Please guys, your views really really really count on here! please don't les the doom slayers overtake!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thanks. Sounds about right.

There's not a lot Steve, Ann or Keith could add to this at the moment to be honest. Only MGR, SAIC and HMG really can shed any light on the situation.

Anthony.

·
Registered
233 Posts
One would guess that given what's going on, they may have been asked to stay quiet on the subject for the time being ...

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
I'm sure the above mentioned can defend themselves. However, let's not forget that Steve has a business to run too [which largely pays for these forums] and sadly cannot stay glued to the forums.

I know that even though Steve has been up to his proverbial eyeballs today, he's still endeavoured to stay in touch with what is happening at Longbridge, and will certainly be on line later on.

Regards

John

·
Registered
rover_45
310 Posts
There's no guarentee that they could offer us much comfort either. I must say I'm feeling very negative at the moment but I don't think Steve or anyone else could reassure me, especially as I've just this second listlened to Peter Beale on the radio 4 news. I'm not going to speculate. I'm just going to follow this story to the end, no matter which end.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts