1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Missing the dude :sad3:

PM me if anyone knows.

Thanks guys.
Dave, I'm here!!!

Took Chris (the wife) away to help her get over the loss of her Mum. Just spent 10 days in the Maldives which was absolutely brilliant.

Darren.

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Dave, I'm here!!!

Took Chris (the wife) away to help her get over the loss of her Mum. Just spent 10 days in the Maldives which was absolutely brilliant.

Darren.
Sorry to hear that :( I wouldn't even like to imagine how Chris is feeling. All the best to the both of you ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Thanks Ian, that's nice of you and I will pass the comments on. It's been a difficult few weeks but the holiday has helped.

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Never ceases to amaze me how 'close knit' an internet forum can get - when somebody like Darren is missed by the regulars - it's quite nice to see the threads "Where is MurphyZT" etc etc

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hi Darren,

So sorry to hear about Chris' mum. Shame you couldn't take the ZT to the Maldives ;)

Wishing you all the best during this tough time.

Mark

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave, I'm here!!!

Darren.
Ah ok, thought it may be have been something to do with Chris's (and yours) loss but didn't want to broadcast it on here at the time.

Well glad you enjoyed a beautifull place and hope Chris is coming to terms with her loss the best one can. Mag's and I have been concerned about you both when we heard the news.

Now.......... if I may be so rude to change the subject....... what's this about my belly and a gas conversion bud? :irked: DOH!

Nice to see you back mate!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts