MG-Rover.org Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts
Hi Green, glad to see that you back even though this was a very bad year for gumball. I read about the accident, saw the photos and everything and it really is a mess, even though thats the first in 9 yrs of gumball. I was also in the crowd in Istanbul who were expecting the cars and got disappointed to learn that cars were stuck at Germany, it really did not start well this year did it?

Hi Green, glad to see that you back even though this was a very bad year for gumball. I read about the accident, saw the photos and everything and it really is a mess, even though thats the first in 9 yrs of gumball. I was also in the crowd in Istanbul who were expecting the cars and got disappointed to learn that cars were stuck at Germany, it really did not start well this year did it?
Cheers mate,
Yeah was the most horrible Gumball to date... 2 people dead....insane...
But Germans did the right thing i think. With no speed limits on motorways and with cars that can go up to 250 mph, you gotta play your cards right...otherwise bad things could happen

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.