MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there iv been looking for a MG ZR body kit and i can't seem to find one
could any one point me in the right direction iv tried ebay but always in the last min i lose it

·
Registered
rover_25
1,021 Posts
Some people just like the lil bit of extra sportyness the ZR kit provides without being unique.

Your best bet is ebay to get individual parts, I currently don't know of anywhere that will sell the entire kit. I'm sure someone will thou.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
phoenix561 said:
hi there iv been looking for a MG ZR body kit and i can't seem to find one
could any one point me in the right direction iv tried ebay but always in the last min i lose it
PM sent m8

·
Registered
466 Posts
gaz200 said:
Is yours trying to be a streetwise or an m3?
gotta love that comment mate, at least the ZR kit was designed for the same shape of car eh, unlike those BM* mirrors. Nothing is unique if it is off the shelf, gotta get your hands dirty or at least pay somone else to do so for that.

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
W4RDT said:
gotta love that comment mate, at least the ZR kit was designed for the same shape of car eh, unlike those BM* mirrors. Nothing is unique if it is off the shelf, gotta get your hands dirty or at least pay somone else to do so for that.
Well, I aint seen no one with a car that looks the same as mine yet, so I'd call that unique whether the parts are off the shelf or not. By the way I did get my hands dirty. I have practically rebuilt this car myself since I bought it.

As for the mirrors, it was a choice between the originals, boring ZR items or M3's, so even though they are common I went for the M3's as they are the only ones that actually suit the car.:flipa:

·
Registered
20 Posts
i might be able to get you one, no sideskirts tho, but it has front a rear splitters.

let me know if you might be interested

1 - 15 of 15 Posts