MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lads,

First thanks for the help with the petrol tank problem, I couldn't find anything myself when I took the seat up so it's going into the garage Thursday for a look-see, hopefully it's not too dear!

I was just thinking - my 75 is '04 black - very classy looking car- the only thing I'm not too mad about is the standard wheels on it - the last owner scratched them up a bit and it seems something a bit understated and classy would really set the car off- I wouldn't be looking for anything boyracer or anything just something to improve the looks - would anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Check out ebay for a set of 7 1/2 x 18s As fitted to most of the ZT range.
Would be a straight fit on your 75. And really compliment the black paintwork.

Nick.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hellp Supersaint and MGZTF,

I have a black 75 too, and want to change the 15 " originals for probably 17".
amd like Super want understatement rather than chavmagnets.
In fact I gathered up a few ( UK ) sites about ally wheels for R75, mostly on the special offers section ! Not sure about if its cool to paste links tho. Any guidance on that?
But what occured to me was. Is the ECU progged to the Factory/Dealer wheels fitted? IE: 17" dia wheels roll less than 15" so will my speedo read 69MPH when actuallyI am doing 74MPH with 17 inchers fitted? ? A crude exampleI admit, but along those lines

PS be glad to post those wheeldeallinks if its OK to do so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts