MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
Foglights are useless anyway. they make absolutely no difference in foggy conditions.
They are far from useless.... Mine certainly helps on the country lanes where I live, where in winter, its Foggy around 75% of most evenings due to the altitude. Although it doesn't help with distance, it certainly helps with width.....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yeah, I find fogs tend to reflect off thick fog making visibility worse! I only want them for my car as it makes it feel more top spec! And they look good and finish it off. I hate the MK2 ZR without fogs. Your mk1 looks good like that tho.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
High end car models never have foglights.

To me it seems to be a feature that's used on poor man's cars to make a difference between the really cheap models, and the slightly less cheap models with the amazing fog lights on...

I admit I have foglights, but I never use them. :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
High end car models never have foglights.

To me it seems to be a feature that's used on poor man's cars to make a difference between the really cheap models, and the slightly less cheap models with the amazing fog lights on...

I admit I have foglights, but I never use them. :)
rubbish lol most high end cars have fogs. the audi A3 3.2, focus st, astra vxr, bmw m3, mg zr 160 are some of the top of my head..

ony one i can think of that dont is the golf r32

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
mercedes cars don't have them, ferraris don't have them, the only high end car you mentionned is the m3 though I'm not sure the latest one has them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
lol, getting there, nearly identical to mine now ;) . Get the lights de-tangoed.

I have foglights hooked up to the main beam. Never on otherwise.

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
mercedes cars don't have them, ferraris don't have them, the only high end car you mentionned is the m3 though I'm not sure the latest one has them.
You are talking about the difference between high end model and supercars there though.

Many newer cars have the foglights within the main clusters these days.

·
Registered
mg_zr
41 Posts
I have only used my fog lights once fair enough to all use who live in the country but as far as I am concerned they GIMPS that go around with them on all the time your sooo cool NOT!! Its a mess now get they fog lights the hell off!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts