MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
rover_600
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im of work cause iv hed a toe nail removed so need some one to talk too cause i cant do any thing that in volves moving and im surposed to be moving house!!!!

got fed up playing the play station (need for speed underground 2)

so what ya up too

·
Registered
rover_600
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the net again then!!!!! u dont really work do u?

moving house wk end u will have to pop over and c my nice new pad!!!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I'm postin' in here more and more again now.. 'cause:

1) I'm fired anyways.. in 3 months I'm out, no matter what, lol.
2) There's a 2nd guy here.. the one that'll be taking me place.. so he does the little bits taht need to be done
3).... there's no work to be done in the warehouse.. rofl.

:rocker:

BRING IT ON!

·
Registered
rover_600
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
patch lane in oakenshaw my mom is letting me buy her housr off her half price!!!!

super mom she is :cloud9:

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
You're off work 'cos you've had a toenail removed?! Lucky sod!! I'd struggle to get time off if my leg dropped off!! It's alright for some!! :lol:

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Nice one matey!! hope it goes well, I hear moving house is like the most stressful thing you can through! suppose keeping it in the family helps alot though!

·
Registered
rover_600
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea dam right gra had this trouble now for a while (7th nail to be removed)

all cause of some dosey **** at wotk running onver my toe in the falk lift truck and cracking my nail in two ever since them they keep growing in wards so next yr should get a bigger op to removed the gland that the nail grows from so no more nail ever ever again :bgrin2:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
bradharris said:
...so next yr should get a bigger op to removed the gland that the nail grows from so no more nail ever ever again :bgrin2:
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! :bigeyes:

Me, I'm sitting here, knackered after driving for FOUR hours, attempting to do a 2 hours journey... traffic, road works, diversions, idiots... I just couldn't win!!!

Now I'm supposed to sit and do my uni work, and have no idea where to start :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts