MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they 6.5 inches?
I saw some I like, and with my spangly (nearly new) HU I'm picking up today I want better sounds :D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
yeah they are 6.5 inches and the tweeters are 1.25 inches.

I installed a component set in mine with a crossover mounted inside the door! who needs rear speakers!!

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are 6.5 inches and the tweeters are 1.25 inches.

I installed a component set in mine with a crossover mounted inside the door! who needs rear speakers!!
Cheers. I got the HU today, and its tons better than the bargain bucket effort that was in there (and it doesn't try to deafen me or switch off randomly!).

I've seen the ones I want, and hopefully they'll fit straight in.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
sounds good, just remember that the factory speakers are rivited into the spacer so you will need to drill them out and use self tapping screws to screw the woofer into the spacer... ;)

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Are they 6.5 inches?
I saw some I like, and with my spangly (nearly new) HU I'm picking up today I want better sounds :D
You forget to mention how much of a bargain it was (even though it's not really nearly new at all), and how grateful you are to the seller! :_poke: :lol:

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You forget to mention how much of a bargain it was (even though it's not really nearly new at all), and how grateful you are to the seller! :_poke: :lol:
Of course it was a bargain. And I am very grateful. Its tons better than my old one! :D

·
Registered
11,233 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts