MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
F1boy said:
the front end of the coupe looks sooooo old though!
So dont get a coupe then!?

That house looks crap, its got no windows, ahhh, i'll get it anyway!

Most people would seriously disagree with that comment and say the coupe still looks fresh as a daisy.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
That's ozz's coupe before it had the re-spray etc... honest.

Anyway.. hes got some dodge skirts on that.. there not pred ones...

i think the pred kit was:
that snow plough bumper, some M3 skirts, the pred back bumper & that evo spoiler.

Pred 2:
A REALLY DODGEY cheap bumper, which is just filled with mesh, some side skirts with little vents on the end, same back bumper and evo spoiler.

They have now brought out a more upto date back bumper.... it has a number plate recess in it with holes for the number plate lighting COSTING £300, but of course this means you must buy the moto-build SMOOTHED numerplate surround to make it look right. which is it its own league @ a cost of £80

those skirts on ozz's coupe look like some myenheer ones.

moto-ripp-off are bring out a NEW NEW NEW NEW SUPER NEW EXPENSIVE SUPER NEW kit called 'the blitz" lol its got a universal spoiler you can find on ebay with it ebay price - £200 moto-builds exclusive price of £300! it looks like marcos i think? and there yet to show everyone the new bits and bobs.

EDIT: THEY HAVE CALLED IT THE PRED 2 BACK BUMPER:

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
im 50/50 on its looks a.t.m... i think its really
but i mean... as a modder i feel theres nothing on mine to make it stand out from the crowd of other coupes...

except the fact that it has white wheels... but other than that id love to do some body mods but being honest all i have to say is that it would be ripped off within secconds round here... all the speed bumps and my crap driving.

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Whats skirts are these ? they are lush! :cool:

Deaney mate, the coupe im getting is the same colour as yours, I love your white wheels, I might have to be a bi*ch and copy, well first ill get the windows tinted! :ss:

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
What you mean after before the re-spray? that is after the first one. Its a dark grey with a red flip.

Both those kits are preditor one.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
THERE CALLED COMBAT SIDE SKIRTS :=p:

thats what id get if i got the kit.... its basiclly an eariler model of the pred kit... it comes with the PRED1 stuff but COMBAT side skirts.. PSG still sell it.

Yeah... £150 window tinting ;) send it this way lol.... well im gonna see how my bros car goes first.

What one you getting? 216? im getting a 1.8 engine dropped in mine in jan :=P

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Sounds good... dont be ripping me off with my wheels!

First the colour... i can just about handle that... but the wheels COME ON..

STEVE: "What you mean after before the re-spray? that is after the first one. Its a dark grey with a red flip."

huh? what u on about?

brad do you want some pictures of some tastey coupes? shall i post them up for you?

·
Banned
21,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought that, I presume he means that car isnt that colour anymore! ;)

I luuuurv white wheels ;)

·
Registered
mini_the_real_one
11,237 Posts
deaney said:
STEVE: "What you mean after before the re-spray? that is after the first one. Its a dark grey with a red flip."

huh? what u on about?
Ozz's car has been re-sprayed twice mate. not just once. His Bro owns a body shop.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts