MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I`d like some advice on this one - my interior needs a bit of a tart up. I really hate that `just sprayed with cooling oil` look that some dealers seem to love. I have a few water marks on the door trim that I want to disappear - I just want it to look nice so any tips much appreciated - I know you lot will have your favourites. Not bothered about cost.
Thanks Tess

·
Registered
175 Posts
I use armorall interior wipes, about £4 from halfords. They get the water spots off nicely. Apparently the Halfords own brand ones of the same thing are quite good too. The only thing you might find is that they leave everything a leeeeeeetle bit shiny, but I don't find it too offfensive!

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
I use the Halfords wipes they are really good, as you can imagine what happens to my colour interior after the roof has been down and i use the leather wipes for the seats and bits

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Halfrauds "back to black" for all the plastic (as I like it shiny!) and Halfrauds "interior cleaner" for getting the err......stains off.:err: Works on car mats and carpet too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts