MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1361 - 1367 of 1367 Posts

·
Registered
rover_25
44 Posts
MOT day, another year another pass.

Did get an advisory though on the wheel arch liner catching the wheel when on full lock

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
MOT day, another year another pass.

Did get an advisory though on the wheel arch liner catching the wheel when on full lock
I have had this before, but it’s an easy one to fix.

Get a hair drier or heat gun on the area and then using something like a piece of wood or the handle of a hammer, push it back and secure with a self tapper (if necessary).

Good luck.

Reactions: mowog73

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Decided to finally replace the badly cracked plastic rear screen on my TF 160 which I should have done a year ago as I've had a MGF Mania glass rear screen panel hanging around the house for around 4 years doing nothing! Too dark to take picture of shiny new glass screen in so you have to make do with the manky old one I took out :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
It’s MOT day today so fingers crossed, car is washed and waxed as I always like to present a clean car for inspection.
She is first in at 8am so should be done and dusted by 9 🤞🤞🤞

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
It’s MOT day today so fingers crossed, car is washed and waxed as I always like to present a clean car for inspection.
She is first in at 8am so should be done and dusted by 9 🤞🤞🤞
How did you get on?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Took the F in for its MOT and I am pleased to say she passed with flying colours, no advisories and the inspector couldn’t believe the condition of the car for 25 years old.

I am more than happy with this and the car will now be treated to the new cam belt, tensioner and water pump next week.

Cheers all, Kenny

1361 - 1367 of 1367 Posts