MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a ZS+ 03 plate 2.0td with 58k on the clock, looked tidy and also had full service histroy, local garage wants 4995 for it, while im on the look out for a cheaper rover equivalant my dad is tempted! lol! its in that dark grey colour and looks nnniiiicceee. it has parking sensors (thought that was wierd) also has a tow bar (anything to worry about?) what do you guys reakon? good deal? run for a mile? and what would be the main things to look for if we go and have another look tomoz? Anything need replacing in the near future ( need to check cambelt as i gather it should hav ebeen done 10k ago?)sorry for all the questions regards

·
Registered
rover_45
35 Posts
What model is it, is it the ZS + and does it have the the 101 or 113bhp engine? Parkers show between 4200 and 4800 at a franchised dealer for one with 30000 miles so nearly £5k seems over the top given the mileage.

·
Registered
mg_zt
444 Posts
If you can get it for 4 that'd be a good deal. 5 sounds a bit rich.

Still a cracking car. As a 400 owner and an admirer of the ZS, i can tell you that that diesel is no slouch. Get a TU1 from RoverRon and a couple of other small mods will have it running like the proverbial off a shovel.

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
If you can get it for 4 that'd be a good deal. 5 sounds a bit rich.

Still a cracking car. As a 400 owner and an admirer of the ZS, i can tell you that that diesel is no slouch. Get a TU1 from RoverRon and a couple of other small mods will have it running like the proverbial off a shovel.
The TU1 is for the ZT's engine.

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have 02 zs+ td 115 and it cost me around 4000 with 50k and i can say it is no slug .And that is standerd but going 4 de cat when wingy puts some up on ebay on fri cant wait. :)
cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts