MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please recommend me a good set of replacemnt bulbs for the front indicators of my 200 bubble, clear ones which flash amber. a pair that would just fit in without and modification would be nice. thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Bulbs are bulbs really when it comes to the smaller lights, ie side, indicator and so on.

You can get the shaded bulbs from any motor factor, standard fitment just take your old one in and ask for that in the amber.

Best of luck

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
Bulbs are bulbs really when it comes to the smaller lights, ie side, indicator and so on.

You can get the shaded bulbs from any motor factor, standard fitment just take your old one in and ask for that in the amber.

Best of luck

Silvertech bulbs are the only ones to get. The others will reflect the orange coating of the bulbs on the reflector, wasting your efforts of de-oranging. Whereas the silvertech bulbs are silver, until switched on when they magically become orange.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Best bulb choice really if you've stripped the orange filters from your front indicators are the silver finish ones, they flash orange, but don't leave that horrible orange reflection in the lamp when not in use.

Flipping expensive though, paid eight quid for a pair, whereas a pair of orange ones cost me a quid. :p

EDIT - Exactly as said above, must have posted that while I was typing, lol. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts