MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed yesterday while cleaning the rear window, on top on both sides of the window there are two clips that are supposed to clip somewhere....but where???? and for what reason???? anybody knows??? (of course you do!!!!!)

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
They are probably the ones that are used when you unzip your rear screen but leave the hood up, they clip to little pegs on the T bar to prevent the screen from flapping around.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
petevick said:
They are probably the ones that are used when you unzip your rear screen but leave the hood up, they clip to little pegs on the T bar to prevent the screen from flapping around.
Thanks PETE!!!!!! so fast!!!!!!! but then again you've been a racing driver!!!!

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
PERRY-MGTF said:
Thanks PETE!!!!!! so fast!!!!!!! but then again you've been a racing driver!!!!
Have I :confused: I may have done quite a lot of club rallying Perry, but no racing, I am sometimes confused with David Clouthard - mainly by the insane and blind tho :lol:

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
01-04-2005, 18:24 #15 PERRY-MGTF vbmenu_register("postmenu_761885", true);
"Say what you mean"

Car: MG TF

I dont know if it is my low skills in the english language -english is not my mother tongue - or my low I.Q. but I would rather see some pics!!!!!

It's not your understanding of English that lets you down Perry, it's the short term memory loss.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sprinter said:
01-04-2005, 18:24 #15 PERRY-MGTF vbmenu_register("postmenu_761885", true);
"Say what you mean"

Car: MG TF

I dont know if it is my low skills in the english language -english is not my mother tongue - or my low I.Q. but I would rather see some pics!!!!!

It's not your understanding of English that lets you down Perry, it's the short term memory loss.
Any explanation as to why?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sprinter said:
http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=67034&page=1&pp=20

just a bit of fun but ...

on 28/03 you asked what the clips on the rear screen were for + thanked Pete for explaining

on 01/04 you were asking for piccies to show you how to use the clips on the rear screen

I can't remember what short term memory loss means ...
Different questions!!!

28/3 didn't know what these are
1/4 din't understand how the screen could be clipped on!

2 different things!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
PERRY-MGTF said:
I just noticed yesterday while cleaning the rear window, on top on both sides of the window there are two clips that are supposed to clip somewhere....but where???? and for what reason???? anybody knows??? (of course you do!!!!!)
They're not all they're cracked up to be, I clipped mine to the Tbar out of interest weekend, and on removing the poppers one of the poppers stayed on the stud, broken! obvioulsy they're just for show! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.