MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought an "old" shape 416sli 1996 N plate, and I'm not sure what type of alloys I have. They are rover alloys, 14 inch diameter, fitted with 175/70 tyres and the wheels have a fairly flat face, not spoked. I am curious as to what car they were fitted to originally, as I believe that 200/400 had 15" alloys as an option rather than 14".

Does anyone know the type of wheels these are, or are there any websites with photos. I have tried searching on google, and cannot see any that look the same as these.

Thanks

Ed

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
One of the best places to look is the online gallery on this site! There's stacks of pictures in there and if you can find one we can tell you which alloys they are unless someone guesses it correctly in the meantime! :)

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
There were a set of 14'' alloy wheels available as an option with flat spokes rather like wolfrace voodoos.

Are they like this:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies so far. I have been out to check the size, and they are 5.5 x 14. They look rather like wheel trims, kind of flat, with smallish holes around the outside. If anyone can tell me how to attach a picture, I will try and take one tomorrow night, that would make it easier to identify.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
If they look like the ones in the picture in my last post, they are Square 6 Spoke (thats the name) alloys. Part No. RRC117270MNH

Do they have a big centre cap with the rover logo in the centre??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies. I have taken a digital photo tonight, but cannot work out how to attach it to a post. I have put the pic in the image gallery, hopefully someone will be able to identify it from there.

Thanks
Ed

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
They ar called Luxury Multispoke, and were a 200 or 400 option. Part No. RRC10386MNH, around £130 Each from Rover.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, that's very helpful. Blimey £130, I've got 5 of them, nearly worth what I paid for the whole car! I think they look quite smart too.

Ed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts