MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its with despair that i have to report that our business premises have been turned over, with a total loss of everything. I have many questions waiting from some of you, so please bear with us while we attempt to overcome this challange.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sorry to hear this sad news! This is the problem, decent hardworking people suffer just because others have nothing better to do with their time

NATIONAL SERVICE WOULD STOP THIS!

Hope you get it sorted soon :) IRC UK

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
That sucks, pal. Was it anything to do with "rioters" (I use the inverted commas as they weren't actually rioting in most palces, just out on the rob en masse frmo what I've seen)?

Still, hopefully you get sorted at no great loss to yourselves. All you can ask for really! :broon:

·
Registered
962 Posts
:( that is really bad new, I hope they catch the morons that did it and punish them accordingly.
:idea:Or we could try and find out who it was, and go round their houses and give them a little ".org" surprise :starwars:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Mate, im gutted for you... Just goes to show that nothing is safe these days...

You had only just moved premises as well haven't you? I hope that you get it all sorted without too much agro...

Matt

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Might be worth pointing out at this stage Ian has with the aid of the police recovered 90% of his stuff now.

Simon

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Might be worth pointing out at this stage Ian has with the aid of the police recovered 90% of his stuff now.

Simon
Result! Do you know how they managed to find it so quickly? - I presume they found out who it was pretty quickly, before they managed to move the stuff on.

Hope its all sorted now Ian.

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Result! Do you know how they managed to find it so quickly? - I presume they found out who it was pretty quickly, before they managed to move the stuff on.

Hope its all sorted now Ian.
Ian found one small item on Ebay and managed to get the serial number for it to prove it was his basically.

The rest as they say is history, sadly the company that bought the stolen equipment has lost out but they did buy it off some guy who just walked in with it.

Simon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts