MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive decided on a name at last mg MARLEY is my name !!! well just had bumper and those 17mm bolts captive bolts done £150 and a few splits in bumper plastic welded you wouldnt know this bloke is pretty good !!!! after my backend knock last week(she paid of course) .even fitted my grille properly. if any one needs and body work done in wilts/avon just pm me and ill give you his mobile .he doea all the local mgr dealer stuff but does private as well one happy peter and marley:bgrin:

A

·
0 Posts
Excellent news ...glad you got your car all sorted out......and love the name for your baby!!!! Where is this guy based exactly? Might be handy to know for future reference....

A

·
0 Posts
fg550 said:
he is based near westbury wilts mmm bread with jam in peter:rolleyes:
Westbury...know it well! So does Sprinter.....! ;) Would love details please....pm them to me when you have time...TIA!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats funny hes just done one of those multicoloured tf's an unregistered one for mgr in chippenham i think ill pm his no peter

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
While on the Highlander, one of the lovely ladys described sharkeys car as 'the bubble gum' car - strange, but she was Irish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts