MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Automation Bot
cityrover
12,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome, arijarba to the mg-rover.org forums!

Please read through the welcome note from me here: http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7097

Thanks for registering and we hope to see you posting before long!

Just a reminder, you can't post until you have replied to the email you should have recieved shortly after registering, this contains a confirmation link to confirm that you are who you say you are! If you haven't received this, you probably have a typo in your email address - please drop me a line at [email protected] and I'll look into it.

Regards

Steve Childs & the MG-Rover.org forum moderation team.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello all,need some help with abs waring light on my 620gsi

recently purchased 620gsi on an L 1993 and am really please with the performance.It's nearly time for an mot and the abs warning light remains constantly on,the previous owner said a fuse was replaced in the abs system and just needs a reset.How do i go about doing this.
any advice much appreciated
regards
andy

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Andy:
I hope you can help me.
I have the same car than you and the same problem with the ABS, I take the car to the Rover dealer and they say that is a high pressure hose that needs to be replaced but the cost of the fixings are arround £400.00, in my opinion is very expensive for replace a single hose.
I wish to know wich one was your solution, so that I can try it before (Fuse = £1) maybe works on my car and I can save £399.00

Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts